It’s now less than a week until our solo exhibition opens in Paris🇫🇷
We are now in the final stages of our creation and are putting our energies into final spurts.
The atmosphere will be very different from our solo exhibition which was held in Kyoto last April to May.
In addition to our first video work, several new artworks will be released in Paris.
The gallery where we will hold our solo exhibition is usually by complete reservation only. It’s very different from the so-called white cube.
The building has a history of over 250 years, located in the Saint-German-de-Pre district in the 6th arrondissement of Paris and our artworks will be exhibited in a very interesting space filled with other artists’ artworks.
An opening party will be held at the gallery on Fri. 8th Nov. from 6: 00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
It’s a little far from Japan, but please join our opening party if you are nearby.
My wife and I want to enjoy this opportunity as much as possible.
[ The exhibition details ]
Chika ＆ Ichio Usui Exhibition – Communities bound together by a common destiny –
– Exhibition period : From Sat. 9th to Sat. 23th Nov. 2019
– Opening party : Fri. 8th Nov. 2019 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
– Venue : BERGONZO FIRST FLOOR / Address : 12 Rue Guénégaud, 75006 Paris, France
– GoogleMap ▶ https://goo.gl/maps/wY5Lsr2QsqWykRoB9
– WebSite ▶ https://bergonzo.paris or https://chika-and-ichiousui.net
≪Please make appointment on firstname.lastname@example.org≫